Going to university and studying your desired course is a big achievement, especially with a Fully Funded Education.
Are you a Nigerian Engineering Student yearning for a sponsorship opportunity? You should pay keen attention to this article because it emphasises the eligibility requirement, application procedures and necessary information needed to feed your curiosities.
Our Go-to Tips for Scholarship Applications in 2023 can also come in handy.
Application Deadline: 5 December 2022
Known to offer comprehensive services, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a reputable Nigerian company that plans, designs, engineers, builds, operates, and maintains industrial and construction projects. With a track record of producing dependable, superior outcomes, Julius Berger is a loyal partner.
The corporation is awarding scholarships to deserving female engineering students at public universities across the nation as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts and commitment to advancing enhancement and capacity building within Nigeria’s Education and Human Capital Development sector.
Selection Criteria for Julius Berger Scholarship in Nigeria
To be eligible for the Julius Berger Scholarship in Nigeria, you must:
- Be a female.
- Have proven evidence as a citizen of Nigeria,
- Be an accredited student in a federal or state-owned university, and belong to the faculty of engineering.
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
- Also, be enrolled full-time in their second year of study at a Nigerian Federal or State University that has been approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Notably, employees of the Julius Berger Group’s children and wards are ineligible for this grant.
Application Procedure for Julius Berger Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria
- Each applicant must have a working phone number and personal email address.
- Candidates that qualify should submit their applications online.
- Candidates should include information about their background and education in their application.
- As part of their application, applicants must attach scanned copies of the following documents:
- Academic results for 100 level; A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant in JPEG format that is no more than 200 kilobytes; University or JAMB Admission Letter; Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result; O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level/OND/NCE Result(s), as applicable.
To avoid complications, applicants are to submit applications by December 5, 2022, or sooner. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility requirements will get a notification of the examination date. JBN holds the right to choose and filter applicants.
Furthermore, the grant is accessible across the entire undergraduate program. The number of academic years for the award is calculated by taking into account the applicant’s mode of admission in relation to the duration of the programme.
For more information and queries about the opportunity and application process. visit the Julius Berger Undergraduate Scholarship Site