Details About The Trinity Western University Scholarship 2023/2024
- Applicants must be attending a typical undergraduate program as full-time students immediately out of high school to be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must have excellent academic competence; students must have a TWU admissions average of at least 85% to be eligible for financial help.
- Students must enrol in full-time studies with a required 80% academic workload of 12 hours per day.
- Trinity Western University requires that candidates with degrees earned outside of Canada and/or the United States have their academic records evaluated for the Canadian equivalent. We need a course-by-course or general evaluation. A variety of institutions offer this service.
Scholarship Application Handbook
To apply, fill out the admissions application and attach all essential papers.
After being admitted, you may apply for the TWU Founders Scholarship by logging into the financial assistance and awards portal.
Fees for Applications
A non-refundable fee of $150 application fee is applicable to all foreign students (from countries other than Canada and the United States). This payment supports the cost of processing and compiling your submission for assessment. This cost is payable by cheuque, bank draft, or credit card.
If you opt for a pen-and-paper application, there is an extra $40 processing cost (bringing the total application amount to $190).
All registered courses in Trinity Western University are open in this opportunity except:
- Degree Completion programs (Leadership, Psychology and Social Sciences)
- U1 and other international pathway programs
- Qualifying or Casual Studies
- English Language Training programs