Are you an undergraduate? Do you have an interest in studying in the United States? I guess you might need to read through this article. Gladly, the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program 2023/2023 now calls for applications.
We’re now accepting applications for the 2023 – 2024 Thomas Jefferson Undergraduate Scholarship Program. The Jefferson Scholarship Program provides openings for full-time, undergraduate, university/ institute scholars from Tunisia to spend one academic time of non-degree study at a U.S university or council.
Through academic openings, professional engagement, and leadership development, the program fosters profitable growth, stability, and popular development in Tunisia by equipping a network of youth with essential chops to steer positive change in their professional fields and communities.
The deadline for application is Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 5 p.m. Tunis time. Please read the application specifications precisely before beginning the operation.
Similar Scholarships you can explore
Wageningen University Africa Scholarship Programme (Masters) 2023/2024 for African Students – The Netherlands
ETH ZURICH MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS IN SWITZERLAND
University of Edinburgh MasterCard Masters Scholarships for African students
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in South Korea | Fully Funded
Duration of the Program.
The Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program spans 9 to 12 months.
- The Jefferson Scholarship Program doesn’t distinguish against aspirants grounded on colour, religion, sexuality, age, public origin, disability, or the other defended characteristic as established by U.S. law.
- Competition for the Jefferson Scholarship Program is solely on merit and open to anyone who is a Tunisian citizen.
- In addition, you should presently reside in Tunisia.
- He/She should be a full-time, undergraduate, university/ institute pupil in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia.
- Also, he/she shouldn’t be in the final time of your undergraduate program at the time of application.
- Architecture scholars are eligible in their first, alternate, third, or fourth time of the study.
- Engineering scholars are eligible in their first or alternate time( introductory classes), and third and fourth times of undergraduate study.
- It can equally admit a U.S. J- 1 visa;
- Particularly have a minimum age of 18 by July 1, 2023
- Must accept to return to Tunisia after completion of the program.
- Furthermore, he/she is able to do a TOEFL score of at least 500.
- Also completes the tutorial time before studying in the United States in good standing with a fleeting normal(a.k.a. Moyenne générale).
Please note that you simply do not need to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language( TOEFL) to apply for this program. Only semi-finalists who get the TOEFL, and testing are going to be rewarded free of charge.
The way to apply for the Thomas Jefferson Undergraduate Scholarship
The application must be completed online. Aspirants must fill out all needed sections of the operation and provide contact information for two references.
You might want to check out Our Go-to Tips for Scholarship Applications
Reference 1 and reference 2 must be completed by two different individuals who can speak to your felicity as an implicit education philanthropist. References could also be handed by professors, counsels, directors, instructors, etc.
Our Scholarship Request Letter Guide might also come in handy
The complete area of all operation requirements must be entered together in one package as per the application instructions by Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 5 p.m. Tunis time. Endeavour to complete all aspects of the application. This includes an entire applicant form with two reference forms, which will give you an edge during the selection process.
Still, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org, If you’ve got questions about the TJSP application process.
The Jefferson Scholarship Program is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Department of State and enforced by IREX.