Gates Cambridge Scholarship is calling for Applications. Apply Now
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This opportunity encompasses both masters and PhD education. It associates with benefits like the provision of £18,744 stipend yearly, health insurance, academic development funding up to £2,000 and family allowance up to £15,612.
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program was birthed in October 2000 with a funding of US$ 210 m from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation awarded to the University of Cambridge.
This has a record of being the biggest single donation ever made to a UK university.
For 2023, Gates Cambridge will give 80 full-cost scholarships to outstanding qualifiers from outside the United Kingdom to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any field of study available at the University of Cambridge. Moreover, 66% of these awards will be offered to PhD students, with approximately 25 awards available in the US round and 55 available in the International round.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Location: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All the available courses at the University of Cambridge except:
Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
Business Doctorate (BusD)
Master of Business (MBA)
Master of Finance (MFin)
MBBChir Clinical Studies
MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Program Duration: Two years for a master’s and three years for a PhD
- For US Citizens: October 12, 2022
- For International Students: This depends on your course – either 1 December 2022 or 5 January 2023 (see Course Directory)