Table of Contents
About the Program
USADF invites applications from registered African agricultural cooperatives, producer groups, processors, and enterprises for grant financing.
The African Agricultural and Enterprise Grant will support solutions extending your organisation’s capabilities to increase your revenues, create jobs, improve farmer incomes, and achieve sustainable market-based growth.
USADF is accepting applications in the following countries:
Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Somalia, and South Sudan
African Agricultural and Enterprise Grant Eligibility
- The organization must demonstrate that it has successfully worked together for a minimum of 2 years, have a minimum of 200 active members or suppliers, and has the capability to effectively use grant funds.
- The ownership and management must be in agreement on the problem to be addressed and have a commitment to benefit their community.
- The organization must have basic functional management and financial controls for a minimum of 2 years to demonstrate the capability to account for USADF funds.
- Organizations must be 100% African-owned and led.
Successful Proposals Must;
• Have a clearly defined market opportunity to grow revenues that can increase
• Have a clearly defined plan of how they can increase revenues and incomes in 2- 4
• Be able to make significant cash or in-kind contributions to the project.
• Be able to directly impact hundreds of people and community members.
• Be able to identify a path for growth after the USADF grant ends.
• Special consideration will be given to applications that incorporate innovative
strategies to make use of new approaches and technologies, including
complementary finance and information technology.
• Special consideration will also be given to women-owned organizations and
applications that promote youth.
African Agricultural and Enterprise Grant Application Instructions
- Your submission must include the following information from your organization:
- financial statements for the last 2 years
- registration document
- completed grant application form, in English, or French
- Applications must be in the sectors identified above for each country.
- Applications can be no more than US $250,000.
- Submit all documents in one e-mail to the e-mail address found in your country’s call for proposals by the specified deadline.
For more career opportunities, CLICK HERE.