Table of Contents
Introduction to the University of Padova Scholarship 2024
Applications from international students are being accepted for the University of Padova Scholarship 2024 in Italy through the University of Padova (Italian version) and Padua (English version). The call for applications is now open for 50 English-taught degree programs. Along with this scholarships for international students, the scholarship 2024 is also available to study at the University of Padova. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs are open to applicants.
A wide range of scholarships and fee-waiver opportunities await you, including the Padua International Excellence Scholarship, Merit Scholarship, fee waivers, and government scholarships. Founded in 1222, it’s the second-oldest university in Italy and the fifth-oldest surviving university in the world. Scholarships are intended to cover a two-year undergraduate degree and a three-year master’s degree program.
Eligible students must fulfill certain criteria, such as having an excellent academic record and a strong background in mathematics. The university also provides free accommodation and meals to successful applicants. Sounds good? Then keep reading for more details on this amazing opportunity.
Benefits of the University of Padova Scholarship 2024
Degree-seeker scholarships awarded by the University of Padua:
- Padua International Excellence Scholarship for Bachelors and Masters:
- The University of Padua offers 59 scholarships.
- Fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per academic year.
- Fee Waivers:
- 100 full tuition fee waivers for only 1 year.
Degree Programs offered in English
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Animal Care
- Biology of Human and Environmental Health
- Information Engineering
- Psychological Science
- Techniques and Methods in Psychological Science
Master’s Degree Programs
- Clinical, Social, and Intercultural Psychology
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Clinical Neuropsychology
- Developmental and Educational Psychology
- Mathematical Engineering: Study track in Financial Engineering
- Medical Biotechnologies
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies
If you have completed your qualification from an institute where the language instruction was in English and a degree program taught entirely in English,. Provide proof of English language proficiency.
This proof can include a transcript from the institute, a letter from the program director, or a certificate from the institute stating that you meet the language proficiency requirements. It should also demonstrate that the degree was taught entirely in English, as that is a requirement.
Native English-speaking students: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, USA.
Required Documents for Admission (For International Students)
All documents must be in PDF format.
- A valid passport or valid ID card
- Academic transcript/Marksheet
- Upper secondary school certificate or academic qualification (if already obtained)
- Curriculum Vitae ( CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Language proficiency certificate
- Other specific documents are required for the chosen degree program.
How to Apply
Please note that the deadline for applications is February 2, 2024 and March 7, 2024 (for degree programs offered in English)
You can easily apply to up to three-degree programs and have your academic background evaluated in a few steps that can be found on the official website of the University of Padova.
Take time to carefully read the information. The official website link is provided below. Please take note of the “Academic Year 2024–2025 Call for Admissions.”
Other opportunities you can consider: