Table of Contents
Introduction to the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024
This is a fully-funded scholarship to study in Taiwan. Applications are now welcome for the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024. This International Higher Educational Scholarship Program offers 29 programs in 2024 with 23 partner universities. You can apply for the undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degree programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan. The Taiwan ICDF Scholarship covers all the expenses, including airfare, tuition, accommodation, and a stipend.
The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (ICDF) offers scholarship programs to international students who wish to pursue higher education in Taiwan. There are no English language test requirements set by the ICDF, but it is recommended that you follow the English language proficiency requirements of the university or institution you are applying to. All courses offered under the scholarship program are taught in English, and you are allowed to take on a part-time job while studying in Taiwan.
Upon completing your studies, the ICDF Scholarship program allows you to pursue your career in Taiwan by obtaining a work permit and visa. This means that you can continue to live in Taiwan and work in your chosen field if you wish to do so. It is important to note that there are certain requirements you must meet in order to obtain a work permit and visa. These requirements may include having a certain level of education, work experience, and proficiency in the Mandarin language. To learn more about the ICDF Scholarship program and its various opportunities, as well as the application process and eligibility criteria, keep reading this article.
Benefits of the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024
- Airfare: Most direct flights to and from Taiwan with Economy Class tickets
- Housing: All students must reside in the student dormitories.
- Tuition fee: The TaiwanICDF will cover the tuition fee as required by the student’s university.
- Credit fees: Credit fees vary with the number of credits registered. Credit fees will also be covered as required by the student’s university.
- Insurance: Insurance fees will be covered for the entire duration of the program
- Book costs
- Master’s Program: NT$18,000 per month for food and living expenses.
- Ph.D. Program: NT$20,000 per month for food and living expenses.
To be eligible for the TaiwanICDF scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country that is included in the list of eligible countries provided by the ICDF.
- You cannot be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- You must meet the admission requirements of your chosen program.
- You must be able to satisfy all the requirements for obtaining a resident visa.
- If you are awarded a TaiwanICDF scholarship, you cannot hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship at the same time.
- You must submit all previous educational documents.
How to Apply
The Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program application process is as follows:
- Complete the online application before March 15, 2024.
- Complete and submit the requested admission documents before the admissions deadline of the TaiwanICDF scholarship partner universities.
- Submit the necessary documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office in your country.
- By June 10, 2024, the TaiwanICDF will announce the list of successful applicants after reviewing the recommended list.
- University Application: In addition to the TaiwanICDF application, candidates must apply separately to their chosen universities and meet their specific requirements.