Table of Contents
Introduction the FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub Programme
The FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub Programme 2023 is a nationwide initiative by the Federal Government, in partnership with WEMA Bank, to equip one million young Nigerians with digital and other relevant skills. The program is aligned with the government’s goal of creating more job opportunities in the digital sector for Nigerian youths.
Our aim is to prioritize the promotion of entrepreneurship, skills development, and the integration of young employees in the workforce. Specifically, we are committed to getting one million youths employed in the digital economy and upskilling SMEs to contribute directly to the country’s economy.
The strategic objectives of the Hub programme include:
- Our goal is to provide young entrepreneurs in Nigeria with the necessary financial products, personalized training, and comprehensive support to help them establish sustainable businesses. By doing so, we hope to contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria’s economy. Our approach is tailored to the unique needs of each entrepreneur, ensuring that they receive the resources and guidance they need to succeed in their venture. We believe that through our efforts, we can help build a brighter future for Nigeria’s youth and create a more prosperous society for all.
- We support tech-savvy young people who are interested in digital innovations and want to drive technological advancements. We provide them with financial solutions, training, and access to strategic partnerships. Additionally, we empower young employees to become an integral part of the workforce in Nigeria, especially those deployed through the NYSC program.
- Software engineering
- Product management
- Business analysis
- Cloud computing
- Product design
- Entrepreneurship training
- Applicants must be Nigerian
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- Applicants must be able to read and write
- Intensive training in cutting-edge digital skills
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Grants for SMEs and Techprenuers
How to Apply for FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub Programme 2023
Interested applicants should review all the details about the program HERE before applying. There is no official date for the closure of applications but it will be great to jump on as early as you can! Good luck!