Table of Contents
About the Technology Academy Program
First Bank Nigeria, one of Nigeria’s topmost financial institutions, has called for applications for the First Bank Technology Academy 2023 for Young Nigerians (Season 2).
Nigerians who want to enhance their skills and knowledge in various fields can take advantage of training programs offered by FirstBank. The application closing date for this opportunity is August 13, 2023. Don’t miss out on this chance to improve yourself and take your career to the next level. Apply now and see how much you can achieve with the help of FirstBank’s training program for young Nigerians.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria below should apply for the program.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- The applicant must not be more than 27 years of age.
- The applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree.
- A minimum academic qualification of a Second Class Upper degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by the government is required.
- Evidence of the mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country postgraduate service, or Exemption certificate
Key Competencies and Attributes
Individuals aspiring to be a part of the FirstBank Technology Academy should possess the following set of skills:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should proceed to read the full details about the program HERE before proceeding to begin their application on the same page.