Table of Contents
Introduction to the Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
The BCG Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP) is ideal for outstanding graduates and early career starters who are interested in discovering a career path within strategy consulting. A GAP year at BCG will provide you with on-the-job exposure and best-in-class training from our BCG network.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Boston Consulting Group is currently accepting job applications from Nigerians. However, the closing date for the applications has not been stated. If you are interested in this opportunity, be sure to submit your application as soon as possible. This could be a great chance to advance your career and gain valuable experience with a reputable company.
Each application should meet the requirements:
- Excellent academic results from an accredited Nigerian university i.e. second class upper and above.
- Completed bachelor’s degree within two and a half years of application. Preferably completed the NYSC or about to get called up for service.
- In addition to academic records, we are looking for extensive extra-curricular activities and awards to demonstrate evidence of your impact.
- Good Remuneration package
How to Apply
You will need to submit the following:
- Your resume.
- High school transcripts i.e. Ordinary or Advanced Level certificates.
- All university transcripts.
Be sure to select Lagos as your first office preference and the role you are suitable and applying for i.e. “Business Analyst.” We will likewise consider your application at the most suitable level taking into account your academic background and working experience.
Ready to apply? Interested candidates should proceed to read the full details about the program on the official announcement page before beginning their application.