Table of Contents
Introduction to the SINGA Scholarship 2025
Applications are now open for the SINGA scholarship 2025. SINGA is a great opportunity to study in Singapore on a fully funded scholarship. Applications are open to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for the January 2025 intake. The SINGA Scholarship 2025 is open exclusively to undertake Master’s Leading to PhD and PhD Degree Programs at NTU University. NTU stands for Nanyang Technological University. The scholarship is open to applicants from all nationalities. SINGA covers all the expenses.
If you’re interested in the SINGA Scholarship 2025, you’ll be happy to know that the application process does not require GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I and II, or GATE scores. Instead, if you’re invited for an interview, the selection panel will evaluate your command of spoken and written English during the interview.
It’s worth noting that the SINGA award is a four-year program that offers various benefits and opportunities to international students who are passionate about research and innovation. You’ll have the chance to work on cutting-edge research projects in world-class laboratories, collaborate with renowned researchers and scientists, and attend various workshops, seminars, and conferences.
Benefits of the SINGA Scholarship 2025
The awardees of the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) will be awarded the scholarship along with the following benefits:
- Total tuition fees are covered.
- Monthly stipend of S$2200. It can be increased to S$2,700 after passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling-in Allowance of S$1,000
Available Study Areas
- Biomedical Sciences,
- Computing and Information Sciences,
- Engineering and Technology, and
- Physical Sciences.
To be eligible for the SINGA:
- You must be an international student
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Make Good reports from academic referees
- There is no age limit for SINGA applicants.
- Only a valid passport is accepted for the application. So make a passport because you need to upload a passport copy.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Not Compulsory: IELTS/TOEFL
- There is no application fee for SINGA.
How to Apply
To apply for the SINGA Scholarship, you will need to submit your complete application online. To access the application portal, you can use the official website of the SINGA Scholarship Portal, which we have provided a link to below. However, it is important to note that the deadline for applications is June 1st, 2024, so make sure you plan accordingly.
Before you start your application, we strongly recommend that you go through the official announcement page to familiarize yourself with all the requirements and instructions. This will ensure that you have all the necessary information and documentation ready to complete your application accurately and efficiently.
Additionally, there are FAQs available on the official website to assist you in the application process. These FAQs can help answer any questions you may have about the application process or the scholarship itself. We encourage you to review them thoroughly before submitting your application.
The Singapore scholarship for international students is a great opportunity because, after completing your education, you can start working there.
Also apply to: