Table of Contents
Introduction to the Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program
Applications are now open for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program 2024/2026. The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Italy is providing an excellent opportunity for African students who wish to pursue their master’s degree in selected programs for the academic year 2024/2026.
The Cattolica Africa Scholarship program is open to candidates who are citizens of African countries, hold a bachelor’s degree, possess outstanding academic records, and demonstrate high levels of motivation and commitment to their studies. This scholarship aims to offer financial support to deserving candidates and enable them to achieve academic excellence in their chosen field of study.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza, and Cremona campuses.
The Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program offers a tuition waiver of €5540 per year. However, students will still be responsible for their living expenses; hence, the Cattolica Africa Program is not a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Available Subject Areas
The Cattolica Africa Scholarship program consists of twelve 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English. These programs prepare students for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- The Art and Industry of Narration (Milan Campus)
- Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- Economics: Laurea Magistrale in Economia (Milan Campus)
- Innovation and Technology Management (Milan Campus)
- Management (Milan Campus)
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management: Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
- Statistical and actuarial sciences—Actuarial Sciences for insurance (Milan Campus)
- Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- Food Processing: innovation and tradition (Cremona campus)
- Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- Healthcare Management: Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
The Cattolica Africa Scholarship is a great opportunity for students hailing from African countries, regardless of their citizenship or residency, who wish to pursue a degree program taught in English. This scholarship is exclusively available for English-taught degree programs and offers financial assistance to deserving students from all across the African continent. It is an amazing chance for young and talented individuals to build a better future for themselves and their communities by acquiring a high-quality education from one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
Admission requirements for all Master’s Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due to submit the candidacy.
How to Apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program
Take note of the application deadlines:
- 1st Round: 25th January, 2024
- 2nd Round: 22nd February, 2024
- 3rd Round: 26th March, 2024
- 4th Round: 9th May, 2024
- 5th Round: 27th June 2024
An application fee of 75€ is due to submit the candidacy. Make sure to read the admission procedure guidelines carefully.
- Make sure you follow the instructions provided to properly submit your application.
- Select the degree program of your choice. You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. If your application is unsuccessful, we will automatically consider you for the second choice.
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documents (listed in the guidelines)
- Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable) and submit your application. We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received: check that the status of the application in your Self-Service Center is “Applied and paid”. In case it is not, please contact email@example.com
Also apply to: