Table of Contents
Introduction to the VinUniversity Scholarships 2024 12
Applications are now open for the VinUniveristy Scholarships 2024 for international students to study in Vietnam. VinUniversity is a private and nonprofit university located in Hanoi, Vietnam. VinUniversity was established by the private corporate Vingroup following the approval of the Prime Minister of Vietnam in March 2018.
It is located in the heart of Vietnam, a country immersed in the vibrant landscape of Southeast Asia. VinUniversity, founded by Vingroup, the largest private conglomerate in Vietnam, has established collaborations with prestigious Ivy League institutions: Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania.
This alliance stands as a testament to our enduring commitment to cultivating excellence, leading the way in groundbreaking research and teaching practices, and instigating positive transformations worldwide.
Nestled within the lively ambience of Vietnam, VinUniversity serves as a proud home to a diverse community of students and faculty hailing from 27 countries, actively advocating for the principles of inclusivity and celebrating the richness of cultural diversity.
Aspiring to develop talents into young experts and leaders, particularly in the promising fields of technology, healthcare, and service, VinUniversity admissions for the 2024-2025 academic year are now open for four colleges with the following degree programs:
List of Degree Programs offered at VinUniversity
- College of Business and Management:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with 6 majors (Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Leadership, Marketing, and Operations & Supply Management).
- College of Engineering & Computer Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science
- College of Health Sciences:
- Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Nursing
- College of Arts and Sciences:
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
At VinUniversity, our students have opportunities to engage in academic research with distinguished professors worldwide and get hands-on practice with reputable national and international corporations.
If you are looking for a university with international standards right in Vietnam where you can maximize your potential to pursue your dreams and meet and learn from knowledgeable lecturers and peers, then this is perfect for you!
Benefits of the VinUniversity Scholarships 2024
At VinUniversity, there is a strong belief that financial constraints should not get in the way of a talented student’s access to the best education. With a strong and long-term commitment by Vingroup to setting a new standard for high-quality higher education, all VinUniversity students in the first five intakes will benefit from various financial aid or scholarship schemes. Some are listed below:
VinUniversity Merit-based scholarships
Cover 50%–100% of the tuition fee for students’ entire degree program at VinUniversity. Students with exceptional talent will be granted full scholarships covering 100% of the tuition fee plus ~US$1,500 for living expenses.
VinUniversity Financial Aid
This program covers anywhere from 50% to 100% of students’ tuition fees for the entire duration of their degree program.
35% tuition subsidy from Vingroup
For the academic year 2024-2025, all admitted students will receive a 35% tuition fee subsidy from Vingroup. This only applies to students who have received merit-based scholarships and financial aid.
In addition, VinUniversity and partner organizations may provide additional assistance to specific applicants. All students are eligible for more than one kind of scholarship and support.
Below are additional “privileges” for candidates admitted in the early round:
- 30 scholarships from the New Horizon Scholarship Fund are available for the first 30 outstanding candidates admitted, each worth 50 million VND (directly deducted from the first semester’s tuition fee).
- Special gifts (products and services) from the Vingroup ecosystem are available for all candidates.
2024-2025 Academic Year Admission Timeline
- Early Round: from October 15, 2023, to January 15, 2024
- Regular Round: from February 15 to May 15, 2024
- Rolling Round: from June 15 to August 15, 2024.
VinUniversity will screen applications and conduct evaluations every month (on the 15th) instead of waiting until the end of each admission round.
Note: Ensure to apply early for higher chances of securing your scholarship.
To register for application assistance, click HERE
How to Apply
Note that the final deadline for applications is August 15 2024. Late applications will not be considered. All applications will be done online. For more information on the application process and the scholarship, click the link below.
Applicants also visit: