University of Canada West Scholarship Program are available to new students applying to a UCW undergraduate or graduate program.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: Not specified
You can receive only ONE (1) award, scholarship or grant and one continuing student award if eligible.
Review the conditions of each option carefully and supply ALL of the required supporting documentation for those scholarships, awards or grants for which you wish to be considered.
A limited number of each award, scholarship or grant will be available each term
To be considered for the scholarship, you must pay attention to the following :
- These scholarships are open to both domestic and international students
- The following courses are not usually eligible for award, scholarship or grant tuition disbursements: New Student Orientation; ENGL 080; and any repeat course attempts.
- Award, scholarship and grant recipients are to act as ambassadors for UCW and participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region once they receive the award.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The value of an award, scholarship or grant will not be more than the value of your tuition.
- The maximum award value for transfer students will be prorated based on the number of credits required to complete your degree.
Method of Application
Download the Scholarship Application form for the full regulations, terms and conditions of UCW entrance scholarships, awards and grants.