Table of Contents
Introduction to the UST South Korea Scholarships 2024
Applications are now open for the University of Science and Technology (UST) Scholarships for International Students. It is time to apply for the fully funded UST South Korea Scholarships 2024, as the applications for the spring 2024 intake are open. The UST offers scholarships for Masters, Ph.D., and Master Leading to Ph.D. programs. Each year, they award 300 scholarships to international students to study in South Korea. This is one of the top scholarships in South Korea for any student. South Korea became the priority for many years.
Online applications for the UST Scholarships are now open for candidates seeking fully funded scholarships in 2023 because all fields and programs are covered and funding is complete. The university has long offered high-quality education and is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world. This article provides more information on the UST International Scholarship 2024.
Benefits of the UST Scholarship 2024
The UST Scholarship is a fully funded South Korean scholarship for international students. The UST will cover the expenses of its students as a reward. So, you do not need to worry about expenses.
The UST will provide:
- University Entrance Fee
- A complete tuition fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 per month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, and Counseling
- Overseas training and exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award (issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee
Available Study Fields
Universities at UST offer a variety of academic disciplines that will be in demand in the future as well.
Below is the list of available courses or disciplines:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-analytical science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Eligibility Criteria for the UST Scholarship 2024
To apply for the UST Scholarship for Spring 2024, applicants must meet the requirements set by the University of Science and Technology for international students.
- Applicants from all countries can apply with any nationality.
- Candidates should provide all the documents that will be asked for in the online application form.
- Korean citizens cannot apply.
- Candidates who want to be admitted to the UST Masters Program must complete a bachelor’s degree.
- Students who want to apply for a Ph.D. must complete or expect to complete their Master’s degree.
Required Documents for UST Scholarship Korea
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations
How to Apply for the UST Scholarship 2024
First, be aware that the last date to apply online for the UST Scholarship for 2024 is November 1, 2023. The online application guidelines for the UST Fall Admissions 2024 are now published; you can apply online. The link to the official website of the University of Science and Technology is given below. Click on the link to begin your application process.