Table of Contents
Introduction to the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024
Applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024 are now open. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships program is an excellent opportunity for exceptionally talented students from all corners of the Commonwealth to pursue a Master’s degree. The initiative not only provides a chance to gain advanced education but also offers a unique experience to explore a new country, develop new skills, and broaden one’s global horizons. Through this program, students can receive comprehensive support to help them achieve their academic goals, make valuable connections, and contribute to their respective communities. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships program is a great platform for students to shape their future and become global leaders in their chosen fields.
Experience life-transforming opportunities with a Commonwealth Scholarship and become part of a community of over 35,000 individuals who have contributed to the growth and development of the future Commonwealth. The following countries will be hosting a QECS award:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago
Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply. To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must be citizens of a Commonwealth country and be under the age of 35. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential, with priority given to applicants from developing countries.
In line with its vision of narrowing the digital divide, the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission places emphasis on prioritizing applicants from developing countries. The commission believes that providing scholarship opportunities to deserving young individuals will help equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to become future leaders in their respective Commonwealth countries. By investing in the education of the next generation, the commission aims to foster sustainable development and promote global progress towards a more equitable world.
Benefits of the Commonwealth Scholarships
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for the duration of the scholarship
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
How to Apply
Click on your preferred country below to apply. Note that the deadline for registration is 10th January 2024. Before submitting an application, please:
- Review the available courses and entry requirements below, in addition to the application guidance
- Check that the course you are applying for is available at your selected university at the start of the form for your application to be counted. For more information, please read the
- Note that applicants are required to submit a university application at the same time as their scholarship application, unless stated otherwise
- Applicants can’t apply more than once to the same university. If applicants submit two applications for the same university, only the first application will be considered.
If you are new to MyACU and have not yet created an account, please click on the registration link provided below to create an account. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your account. After your account is set up, you will be able to log in to the system and access the application form.
On the other hand, if you already have a MyACU account, you can simply click on the login link provided below to access the application form.