Table of Contents
About the One Young World Summit Young Leaders Scholarship
Applications have been declared open for the One Young World Summit Young Leaders Scholarship. One Young World is a dynamic global community dedicated to nurturing young leaders whoactively address and solve some of the world’s most pressing challenges. The annual One Young World Summit is a platform that brings together young leaders from more than 190 countries. This summit provides an opportunity for these young leaders to connect, share insights, and receive mentorship from renowned political, business, and humanitarian figures. As a result of this summit, these young leaders become One Young World Ambassadors who return to their communities fully equipped with connections, insights, and motivation to amplify their social impact within a global network of 17,000+ young leaders.
About the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF)
The China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) is a Hong Kong-based non-profit committed to building trust, fostering exchange, and enhancing understanding between the world’s two largest economies. With a substantial focus on youth and education, CUSEF has facilitated experiences for over 2,000 American students in China, including 800 from historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs). Celebrating its 15th anniversary, CUSEF invites global youth to apply for the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship, aligning with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
About the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024
In collaboration with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, One Young World introduces the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024. This initiative aims to identify eight exceptional young leaders worldwide who have demonstrated a positive social impact in addressing global challenges such as climate change, poverty, gender equality, and public health. These young leaders will be awarded grants of up to $25,000 to further support their work and become part of a global community of young change-makers. They will also be given a platform to share their ideas and stories with the world. The initiative hopes to inspire and empower the next generation of leaders.
Benefits of the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship
Selected scholars stand to gain the following:
- Full delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada.
- Access to development opportunities.
- Lifetime membership in CUSEF and the One Young World Community
- Monthly global calls focusing on leadership skills and summit themes
- Exclusive pre-summit calls with the CUSEF Young Leaders
- Onstage panel participation and workshop hosting at the One Young World Summit 2024
- Private hotel accommodation in Montreal from September 18–21, 2024
- Return economy flights to Montreal.
- Ground transport to the airport (if required)
- Summit catering.
- Impact monitoring and project tracking.
- Promotion and visibility on social media.
- Opportunity to act as a peer mentor for future CUSEF Scholars.
To be eligible for the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024, applicants must:
- Be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2024.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible.
- Demonstrate an interest in promoting East-West exchanges.
- Possess a proven track record of leadership.
- Showcase a commitment to driving positive change.
- Address key local and/or global issues in their work.
How to Apply
Embark on a life-changing journey and become a part of the transformative experience that awaits you. Note that the deadline for applications is January 31st, 2024. Don’t miss the opportunity to join a global community of young leaders who are actively shaping a better future. Apply now and take the first step towards creating a brighter tomorrow. Click the link below to apply.
Applicants also visit: