The ImaliPay Intern Recruitment is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career as a software engineer and get amazing abilities. If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary leadership, critical thinking, and initiative, it is encouraged that you carefully read the job description and prerequisites.
For the gig economy workers in Africa, ImaliPay is developing the financial services infrastructure. The 15 million gig workers in Africa are the focus of our passion for developing solutions that improve their financial situation.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Software engineering intern
Summary of the Position.
- To assist the development team in coming up with innovative solutions to provide financial services to gig workers in Africa.
- We require an intern software engineer with a focus on the backend and frontend who is based in Nigeria.
- A team of which you will be a member and will be in charge of overseeing the full software development lifecycle.
- As an intern at Imalipay, you will create web-based solutions as an intern in this role, with a focus on the backend and adherence to industry best practices.
- You should be familiar with both the frontend stack and the backend development stack.
Responsibilities and obligations
- Plan and prioritize, architect, construct, progress, and scale software solutions in collaboration with development teams and product managers.
- Participate in the definition, implementation, and strategic technical choices pertaining to technology and digital products.
- Deliver software that is high-quality, tested, secure, readable, and documented using a customer-focused approach.
- Create the architecture of the system, the requirements specifications, the feature modularization, etc.
- The best industry standards, such as CI/CD, Agile, responsive design, containerization, TDD, peer reviews, etc., should be promoted, advised, and developed.
- Updating, debugging, and troubleshooting software Publish materials and deliver technical instruction
Requirements for the Imalipay Paid Internship for Software Engineers
- Awareness of multidisciplinary complex systems
- Experience with Java Spring framework
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies: Docker & Kubernetes is a plus Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail Willingness to learn new technologies
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and code versioning tools
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail