Les Margaret 2023 Awards for Women Entrepreneurs
The Les Margaret 2023 Awards is inviting women from Europe and Africa. They require people who are making risky technology bets that lead to game-changing inventions to apply for the 2023 Margaret Awards.
On April 17, 2023, in Paris, the prize presentation will be placed under the distinguished patronage of the President of the French Republic.
JFD has chosen to go above and beyond its promise by putting the issue of the gender investment gap in initiatives spearheaded by Women in Digital at the top of its agenda.
In order to develop and promote investment in women in tech, the 2022-2023 program’s main subject will be “Invest in Her,” which will bring together female leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, advisers, and the media throughout the ensuing months.
From 9 November 2022 to 9 January 2023, applications for the Les Margaret Awards in 2023 will be open to applicants.
APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Review the following requirements before going forward with the application:
- Les Margaret Awards are given to women who are citizens of European or African nations.
- To be eligible you should be a person who prioritizes innovation in all aspects of your life.
- You must have established a digital project across all industries that address one or more societal and environmental problems.
Candidates can apply in 3 categories:
– Entrepreneur: For female founders or co-founders of tech start-ups;
– Intrapreneur: For women working for companies who have developed an innovative project in agreement with their employer while remaining employed;
– Junior: For girls aged between 7 and 18 who have an idea, a concept, or a start-up project that responds to a problem through the application of a technology or those who have developed a prototype (robot, game, app…) using one or several technologies.
9 January 2023
BENEFITS OF THE AWARD PROGRAM
The JFD Acceleration Program will provide selected applicants in the Entrepreneur and Intrapreneur categories with the following benefits:
- Speaking opportunities at significant international events, digital equipment.
- Coaching/mentoring sessions with JFD partners, and media exposure totaling €1 million over a year.
- Les Margaret Juniors will get specialized assistance for the growth of their initiatives, as well as digital tools and a €1000 scholarship.
- They will also receive high media exposure, mentoring, and coaching from the JFD partners.
More Information About the Award Program
“Women entrepreneurs are at the center of value creation in our societies because of their willingness to take risks. We honor these women at JFD and through the les Margaret Awards because they are creating tomorrow’s enterprises and transforming the world.” Delphine Remy-Boutang, founder & CEO of JFD
“If women were more evenly represented in all areas where significant decisions affecting the future are being made, the world would be a better place. I believe this, and I appreciate JFD. Their goals, initiatives, and assistance have greatly benefited my entrepreneurial journey. “Co-founder of First Check Africa and Margaret Intrapreneur Africa 2020, Eloho Oman”
HOW CAN I APPLY?
The application form is accessible until January 9 (23:59 GMT+1).
The Les Margaret Awards panel will convene on February 9 to choose the winners for 2023.
I am interested