As you go through your course, the University presents hundreds of awards to recognize your effort and success. You can win rewards that will encourage you to focus on your studies starting in your first year of undergraduate education and continuing through internships and your Ph.D. These costs won’t merely assist you when you’re in school; they’ll also be a significant component of your resume.
Over 1300 students are sent abroad each year under the Melbourne Model, which is designed for worldwide availability and offers semester, yearlong, and short-term intense programs. Graduate students may look for financing for their international research projects, conduct and publish research, or network with peers at significant conferences.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- University Location: Australia
- Eligible Courses: Please visit the graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Melbourne Scholarship
To qualify for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master’s or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Benefits and Funding
The following advantages will be given to the recipient of the University of Melbourne Scholarship in 2023:
- For students pursuing a Master by Research degree or a doctoral degree, the whole tuition price may be waived for up to two years.
- the living allowance is $31,200 per year for up to two years or 3.5 years, depending on the length of the program.
- The living allowance comprises a small amount of paid sick, maternity, and parental leave and is subject to annual indexing.
- Students migrating from other States or Territories besides Victoria will receive a $2000 relocation award, while students traveling from outside of Australia will receive a $3000 grant.
How do I apply for a 2022 University of Melbourne scholarship?
To apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- Secondly, Verify requirements and costs
- Also, Get your paperwork ready.
- Then, Apply to Melbourne University for the award
- Receive an evaluation and await offers.
- Lastly, proceed to make travel arrangements.