Table of Contents
Introduction to the USEP Fulbright Scholarship 2025
Applications are currently being accepted for the Fulbright Scholarship 2025, offered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP). The Fulbright USA Scholarship is an exceptional opportunity for Pakistani students seeking fully-funded Master and PhD degree programs. This scholarship is funded by the Department of State and is administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP). While participants from all countries are eligible to apply, USEFP manages the scholarship program specifically for Pakistani students. It is an excellent opportunity for students looking to pursue higher education in the United States.
The best part of this is that work experience and application fees are not required. The Fulbright Scholarship is a highly prestigious program that supports master’s and PhD studies in a wide range of fields. However, it is important to note that clinical medicine is not included in the list of eligible fields. If you’re considering applying for this scholarship, it’s worth noting that the grant will cover not only tuition but also required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance.
In addition, the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) provides assistance with the visa process to ensure a smooth transition to the United States. This opportunity is open to applicants from all cities in Pakistan, and we strongly encourage anyone who meets the eligibility criteria to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship in 2025.
Benefits of the USEFP Fullbright Scholarship
The Fulbright scholarship is fully funded, and it will cover all the expenses, including:
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A computer and settling-in allowance.
To apply for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2025, you must meet the following requirements:
For the Master’s degree program:
- All applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s and master’s; if you combine them, you will have a total of 16 years of formal education.
- Must be educated at an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- MBA students can apply, but they should have at least two years of work experience.
For the PhD degree program:
- All applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s; if they combine them, it will make a total of 18 years of formal education.
- from an accredited university.
GRE Requirements for Pakistani Students
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE General) is required for all applicants.
- Under the new scoring system, a minimum score of 145 is required on each section of the GRE examination.
- This year, TOEFL is not required for Fulbright applicants. The Duolingo Test of English will be required of all the shortlisted candidates.
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts
How to Apply
The application process is online, and you have to make sure to submit the full application form along with the required documents. The deadline to apply for the Fulbright USEFP Scholarship 2025 is February 28, 2024. Results will be announced in September 2024, and then the visa process will start. Participants will start traveling to the United States after July 2025. Ready to apply? Click the link below.
See also other opportunities you may want to apply for today.