Cornell University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a need-based financial aid for international students.
Pursue your studies in the USA. Good news! Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Cornell University
- Study in: New York, USA
- Program Period: 4 Years
- Deadline: November 1, 2022 / January 2, 2023
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Recommended: 7 Tips on Scholarship Application in 2023
Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Need‐based financial aid to admitted international students who have applied for financial aid and have demonstrated financial need.
Eligibility Criteria for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students
To be eligible for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- All applicants must have the same test requirements such as SAT or ACT.
- Applicants must complete and submit the CSS profile to prove their financial needs.
- Applicants must submit a TOEFL IBT minimum score of 100 or an IELTS minimum score of 7.
- Arts, sciences, and Engineering: you must take two Sat subjects of your choice but math is essential for engineering.
- You might need to take SAT subjects test based on your College or major.
- For all the other majors, SAT subjects test is not required.
- Submit at least 3 years of high school records.
- All transcripts and certificates must be official and translated into English.
How to Apply for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students?
Please follow the following instructions to win Cornell University financial aid:
- Read these steps to apply to Cornell.
- Create an account on the common app first and then fill out the application and submit all the requirements.
- Search for the University in my College Tab.
- Answer the application questions on the Common App tab, which include the following:
- Profile: fill in your personal information, contact details, citizenship, etc….
- Family: fill in your household information.
- Education: fill in information about your secondary school, universities ( if applicable), honors, and courses.
- Tests were taken and activities were.
- Writing: write a personal statement with a maximum of 650 words.
- Use this application checklist to make sure you have everything done.
- There is an application fee 80$ or a fee waiver.
- For frequently asked questions about financial aid click here.
To know more about Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students, please visit the official website