This is the 3rd edition of the program that has successfully incubated different blockchain startups from across Africa.- under_page_title -->
- Host: Africa Blockchain Institute | Near Foundation
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: January 31, 2023
The Africa Blockchain Incubation Program is a four-month intensive program designed to help participants develop and launch their blockchain projects. Selected participants will receive training, mentorship, and resources to help bring their ideas to fruition.
- Access to a network of blockchain experts and mentors
- Training sessions on blockchain technology and business/entrepreneurship.
- Opportunities to pitch to potential investors.
- Regular check-ins and progress reviews with program mentors.
We are looking for ambitious individuals that are forward-thinking, innovative, and ready to take up challenges in creating the next Big Thing.
- Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Priorities are given to Female Applications.
- Strong business case and market potential.
- The host association urges both idea-stage and early-stage (1 year) companies to apply
Selected participants will enjoy the following benefits which to help bring their ideas to fruition.
- Blockchain Technology
- Business Education
- Platform Support
- Business Support
- Business Guidance and Investor Access
- Demo Day
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link provided below.