Application Deadline: December 12, 2022
Afrinvest is a leading capital market holding company with a focus on West Africa and is active in five principal areas: investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research.
The Afrinvest Analyst Programme prepares graduates for a great career in finance. If you want to build a career as a Financial Adviser, Stockbroker, Investment Manager, Trust Manager, or Research Analyst, this is your opportunity to join us.
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero (0) years post-NYSC work experience.
- Must be available for the entire 24 months of the program.
For More Information, visit our official website