The Afrinvest Analyst Programme is now calling for applicationns in 2023.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Read to the end because we will cover the eligibility and everything you need to know about the opportunity application process.
Application Deadline: December 12, 2022
Afrinvest is a leading capital market holding company with a focus on West Africa and is active in five principal areas: investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research.
The Afrinvest Analyst Programme prepares graduates for a great career in finance. If you want to build a career as a Financial Adviser, Stockbroker, Investment Manager, Trust Manager, or Research Analyst, this is your opportunity to join us.
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero (0) years post-NYSC work experience.
- Must be available for the entire 24 months of the program.
For More Information, visit our official website