The Obama Foundation Scholarship Program comes with its perks and a few are:
- A monthly payment to help with living expenditures in New York City.
- A fully-equipped studio apartment nearby Columbia University.
- All fees and tuition for a maximum of four courses at Columbia University.
- Basic health, dental, and life insurance coverage during the entire program in New York City.
- Any program-related activities as well as air travel to and from the home country.
Rising international and American leaders who fit the following requirements are sought after by the Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University.
Review the following criteria before proceeding with its application.
We only accept candidates who
- Up-and-coming leaders who have made significant contributions to their profession and are currently experiencing a “breakthrough moment” in their careers.
- Possess a track record of service and leadership within a community, locale, or nation, as well as a desire to return to these areas after completing the program and use their improved education, connections, and talents there permanently for the good of those places.
- Possess proficiency in English as a spoken language.
- Possess the capacity and desire to influence their community’s future for the better.
How Can I Apply?
Pay attention to the following information to scale through the application process.
A comprehensive application contains the following documents and is submitted online:
- An Online application fully completed.
- Curriculum vitae/resume
Personal statement in a video format
- Answers to questions requiring a brief essay.
- Their English proficiency certification
two recommendation letters
Are you eligible and interested in the opportunity? Proceed to the Application Webpage
Visit the Obama Foundation Scholars’ Official Website for additional details on the award program