Brief Summary of the Mid-Sweden University Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters
- Host Institution(s): Mid-Sweden University
- Study in: Sweden
- Program Duration: The Scholarship Program spans One or Two years depending on the course of choice.
January 17, 2023 (University Admission Deadline) / February 10, 2023 – February 28, 2023 (Scholarship Application Deadline)
Benefits and Funding.
The Mid Sweden University Scholarship comes with its perks and here are a number of them:
- The scholarship does not cover living expenses or any other costs; these must be met by additional funding.
- The Tuition fee discounts of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 25,0 000 SEK depending on the specified charges are covered by the scholarship.
Candidates are to select from the following courses in the scholarship program:
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems.
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering.
- Master by Research in Informatics.
- Master by Research in Biology.
- Master by Research in Media and Communication Science.
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering.
- Master by Research in Electronics.
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics.
- Master in Tourism 60 credits.
- Master in Tourism 120 credits.
- Master Programme in Business Administration, Marketing and Management