The Sony Future Filmmaker Awards 2023 are now accepting applications world wide. The Sony Future Filmmaker Awards is a significant new initiative for short films that gives innovators and filmmakers from all across the world an unprecedented chance.
The 30 successful filmmakers will get the chance to fly to Los Angeles to visit the Sony Pictures studio in Culver City, California, where they will attend panel discussions, workshops, and screenings to gain unparalleled insight into the movie industry.
Deadline: December 13, 2022
- Original voices that offer a novel viewpoint on narrative get elevation through the Filmmaker competition.
- Funded trip to Los Angeles for a two-day training program and a black-tie awards ceremony.
- The three winners are given $5,000 (USD), an FX9 Cinema Line Camera (with lens), and are joined by the shortlist.
- The Student Filmmaker competition recognizes the talent that will soon influence the industry.
- Two winners and their universities gets to receive a variety of Sony camera equipment for filmmakers.
- The shortlist also receives a trip to Los Angeles, along with the winners, for a two-day training program and black-tie awards presentation.