Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for 2023/2024 (Fully Funded) – Masters
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for 2023/2024 (Fully Funded) – Masters calls for Applications
Knock, knock, knock. I guess I have good news for you.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for 2023/24 to study in the UK is now accepting applications. It awards an opportunity to pursue your studies in the United Kingdom on an all-expenses paid master’s scholarship.
Also, all Living, Transportation, and Tuition expenses benefit from Common Wealth and its partner universities.
As recorded, just like Chevening Scholarship, it is one of the best Scholarship bodies in the United Kingdom.
The UK Government funds all expenses regarding this opportunity. The Scholarship aims to bring aspirants and scholars from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries. Each time, they elect over 200 scholars from state countries to study in the United Kingdom.
Note: The application and registration are free.
Want more details? Satisfy your curiosities by reading to the end of this article.
All fields are available under the Commonwealth Scholarship. The Duration of the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is one year.
Ensure to submit applications directly to the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship platform. Hence, there is no need to apply through a nominating agency for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship finances 800 candidates who are planning to pursue their masters in a field specified by this programme.
Summary About Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for 2023/24
Selected Countries: Commonwealth Countries
Funding Policy: Completely Funded
Course Duration: Masters (One year)
Deadline for Application: 13th December 2022
- Approved Total Airfare Tickets from your residence country to the United Kingdom and go back on the quit of your award.
- Full Tuition expenses coverage.
- The yearly paycheck of £,236 per month, or £,516 per month for the universities within the London metropolitan area.
- Warm clothes allowance, wherein applicable.
- Thesis entitlement as an encouragement for the project.
- Study field exploration in other countries or inside the UK is also part of the benefits
- Donations towards the cost of obligatory tuberculosis( TB) tests.
- If Scholars have offspring and are widowed, separated, or single parents, a child allowance of £529 per month will be allocated to the first, and £131 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16.
- Total support for disability.
Review the following eligibility requirements before applying for this opportunity:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British-defended Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the launch of the UK academic time in September 2023
- By September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper alternate-class ( 21) honours standard or a lower alternate-class degree( 22) and an applicable postgraduate qualification( generally a Master’s degree)
Be unfit to go to study in the UK without this educational opportunity
From studies, The Commonwealth consists of 54 countries, in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific. Commonwealth countries are different – they’re amongst the world’s most peopled, lowest, most influential, and poorest countries.
To avoid disappointments or complications, applicants are expected to submit applications on or before the 13th of December 2022. Applications should be made online and include all supporting documents for the Commonwealth 2023 Scholarship.
- The ending date for application is 13 December 2022 at 1600 GMT.
- Aspirants for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship must submit using the CSC’s online application system.
- Aspirants must apply and secure admission to study an approved Master’s course at a shared UK university
Additional Details to Know:
- Aspiring scholars can apply for as many courses and to further than one university, but still, they may only accept one offer.
- Aspirants may need to complete their university application( s) before or after they submit their Commonwealth Shared Scholarship operation.
- In the United Kingdom Universities will sort the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application. who’ll nominate their chosen candidates to admit new intakes for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in March 2023
- Don’t exclude your supporting attestation to be eligible.
- Applicants must upload the following with their application:
An attestation that the aspirant is a citizen or has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country. It should include an authentic passport( or public ID card) showing a snap, date of birth, and country of nationality.
Documents stating all advanced education qualifications, including to-date documents for any of the courses presently being studied.
Note – Don’t forget to include translation if not in English