Account Manager Vacancy at Saro Agroscience for Young Agricultural Accountants
Saro Agroscience is currently hiring.
As recorded as one of the top Agricultural firms in Nigeria, Saro Agroscience is currently accepting job applications for the role of Account Manager.
Are you interested in this offer?
Read to the end of this article to get all the necessary information about this opportunity.
About Saro Agroscience
Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group. In 1991, Saro Agroscience was brought into conception. Also, It has grown into one of the top players in the agriculture industry. Furthermore, we are passionately committed to empowering Nigerian farmers with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will equally enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Ilesha, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Obligations
- Post transactions and analyse account Records.
- Engage in inventory, customers and sales reconciliation.
- Also, you are to maintain General Ledge schedules.
- Prepare reliable & timely reports comprising IMS raw data, customers’ ledger, stock records, purchases, health checks as well as other designated reports.
- Issue invoices, receipts etc for all transactions and proper recording and filing of all documents including payment tellers.
- Manage the interface between the front office and the Back office finance team.
- Ensure there’s no cash loss.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register.
- Courses / Qualification: OND (Accounting), HND, BS.c, PhD, Masters
- Relevant Experience: 2 years and above of experience in a similar role
- Required Age: 23-35 years.
Application Closing Date
Aspirants should endeavour to submit applications on or before 10th November 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For more information, visit Saro Agroscience Official Website