Bank of Industry (BOI) Entrepreneurship Programme has a target audience including for-profit entrepreneurs whose businesses are solving problems or transforming society positively.
They may include NYSC members, university/polytechnic graduates, prospective BOI customers (minimum qualification: SSCE)
- Host: Bank of Industry | Lagos Business School
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
The following key criteria will be used in evaluating potential participants:
- Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule
- Youth and women will receive special focus
- Two letters of recommendation
Duration and Reward
To receive consideration for this certificate, you will need to:
- Attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each of course.
- Considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.
Classes on Entrepreneurship orientation and Business Management, will hold 3 days a week for 3 months as follows:
Tue, Wed, and Thu, every week
- Session 1: 10.00am – 11.15 am
- Break: 11.15am – 11.45 am
- Session 2: 11.45am – 1.00 pm
- Lunch break: 1.00pm – 2.00 pm
- Session 3: 2.00pm – 3.15 pm
Method of Application
- Fill form online (upload certificates and two letters of recommendation)
- Interview process
- Successful candidates will receive admission letters