The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time.
The University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs. University of Winnipeg’s founding colleges were Manitoba College and Wesley College, which merged to form United College in 1938.
Manitoba is an excellent choice for your studies because our province offers many advantages to international students. Studying in Manitoba offers you the opportunity to access world-class education in leading-edge facilities with affordable tuition fees.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $5000
- Deadline: June 1, 2023
The University of Winnipeg is happy to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering The University of Winnipeg for the first time.
Given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership. Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
To receive consideration for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office here.
Method of Application
You are required to first apply for admission at the university after which you will then proceed to apply for the scholarship.
1 thought on “University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for International Students 2023 | Study-in-Canada”
Hello, I really want to find out more about the application and the type of documents to submit.