Participants’ understanding of American history, government, institutions, society, and culture within the framework of the theme will be improved through the SUSI on Economic Empowerment. While exploring sub-themes like economic opportunity and prosperity, creating sustainable economies, economic inequities, financial access capacity-building entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial ecosystems, social entrepreneurship, social capital development, financial literacy, organizational development and management, and preparing for the future of work, participants will receive an overview of the U.S. economic system and its structures.
The Institute will place equal emphasis on American history and modern society, including the ongoing political, social, and economic discussions in a pluralistic society. Through foundational discussions on entrepreneurship and social capital as well as capacity-building workshops, participants will also learn about economic empowerment. These hands-on lessons will cover business modeling, leadership and management abilities, and financial literacy.
December 12, 2022
How long will the program take?
The Study of the United States Institutes 2023 Empowerment is a five-week program that will start in late June 2023.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for the Study of the United States Institutes 2023 Empowerment Program?
- Candidates must be Tunisians aged 18-25 years old with no previous experience in the United States.
- Participants must be undergrads who have completed at least one semester of university and will have at least one semester remaining in their studies after the end of the SUSI program.
- Fluency in English is a major requirement.
How Can I Apply?
- Before December 12th, 2022, applicants should submit applications and an original copy of transcripts to the U.S. Embassy in Tunis (Tunis [email protected]) via email.
- Applicants for this opportunity should not submit late to avoid inconsideration
- We will only get in touch with selected students.
For More Queries about this opportunity,