Spanish Government MAEC-AECID Scholarships are available to citizens of Latin American, African, and Asian countries who want to study in Spain.under_page_title -->
The scholarship programs that make up this call respond to the development cooperation approach as a State policy that promotes the transfer of knowledge, the use of skills and the creation of opportunities within the framework of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) of the 2030 Agenda and in particular with goals.
- Host Country: Spain
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipends
The purpose of this call is to grant aid for the training of citizens of partner countries of Spanish Cooperation or recipients of Official Development Aid, or of interest for Spain’s international relations in the terms included in the corresponding annexes, for each of the following programs:
- MASTER Program: scholarships to carry out a face-to-face master’s degree in Spain for public employees and personnel integrated into the public systems of Latin American countries and the Philippines, included in the bilateral strategies of the current Master Plan for Spanish Cooperation.
- AFRICA-MED Program: scholarships for training and research stays in Spain for citizens of African and Middle Eastern countries, included in the bilateral strategies of the current Master Plan for Spanish Cooperation or recipients of Official Development Aid (ODA).
- DIPLOMATIC SCHOOL Program: scholarships for citizens of Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and the Philippines, to take the Interuniversity Master’s Degree in Diplomacy and International Relations at the Spanish Diplomatic School.
- MUSICA Program: scholarships for musical training of excellence for Latin American citizens at the Escuela Superior de Música Reina Sofía in Madrid.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Not be a Spanish national or have a NIE (Spanish Identification Number for Foreigners).
- Not have dual nationality with any member country of the European Union
- Applicants with dual nationality from a country that is not a member of the European Union must choose the nationality with which they wish to complete the scholarship application form and, consequently, provide the corresponding identification data.
- Be in possession of a national passport at the time of joining the destination center
- Not reside in any country of the European Union including Spain.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Scholarship
- Monthly allowance according to the chosen scholarship program
- Insurance: under the conditions that are included in the policies signed by the AECID with the corresponding insurance companies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.