Table of Contents
About the Public Policy Analysis Training Course
Applications are now open for the Public Policy Analysis Training Course for students and young researchers in 2024. Are you interested in driving positive change in society? If so, I have some exciting news for you! The Georgian Institute of Politics (GIP) is launching a new training program called “Public Policy Pilot Initiatives to Engage and Mentor Youth,” which is being supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
This program is aimed at students, researchers, and aspiring policy professionals who want to develop their skills in public policy analysis. Through this program, you will learn how to analyze public policies effectively with the help of GIP’s expert faculty. Additionally, GIP is creating a Public Policy Analysis Hub, a collaborative space where you can interact with peers, experts, and academics to share ideas and work on research projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to level up your skills in public policy analysis and make a real impact on society.
Benefits of the Public Policy Training Course
- A chance to enhance your analytical skills
- Mentorship from local and international policy experts
- Opportunities for international exposure, including a summer course in Europe
- The possibility of having your research published and shared with a wider audience
If you’re a BA, MA, or PhD student, or a recent graduate from Georgia, and you’re under 30 years old, this could be your big break! You’ll need to be fluent in English, have top-notch writing and analytical skills, and have a keen interest in public policy. You’ll also need to be motivated and have a passion for making a difference in public policy. Good communication and interpersonal skills are also essential. Finally, you’ll need to be organized and reliable.
Application Timeline for the Public Policy Training Course
This comprehensive course is designed to last for a period of two months, during which you will participate in a total of 16 sessions that will cover a wide range of policy topics. In addition to the planned topics, you will have the opportunity to propose your own research ideas and receive funding to work on them. The application process is straightforward, and all you need to do is fill out the online form and upload your CV by the deadline.
Take note of the following important dates:
- February 20: Application deadline
- March 1–2: Zoom interviews for shortlisted candidates
- March 5: Notification of selected participants
- March 16: Course kicks off
- March 16 – June 20: Training sessions
- May 1: Submission of research proposals
- May 10: Selection of top proposals and awarding of stipends
- June 30 – August 10: Selected participants head to Europe for a special crash course
- September 10 – November 31: Dive into public policy research under expert mentorship
How to Apply
This is an incredible chance for you to enhance your skills, connect with industry experts, and have a meaningful impact on the field of public policy! We invite you to apply for this amazing opportunity and get ready to embark on an exciting journey of learning and growth. To get more information about this training course on public policy analysis, we highly recommend attending the informational session, where you’ll be able to learn more about this program’s benefits and features. Don’t miss out on this chance to take your career to the next level! Click the link below to get started!
You can also see: