About The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
This postgraduate scholarship is a full scholarship opportunity to provide support to exceptional students on this Oxford 1+1 MBA. This opportunity is all set to help out the exceptional students of the world. If interested, start processing your applications after reading the instructions and following them to lodge your application form.
Summary of the Scholarship Opportunity
Country: United Kingdom
University: University of Oxford
Programs: Masters’s and MBA
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Applications Deadline: 4 January 2023
Overview of The Pershing Square Scholarships
Founded in 2014, this scholarship opportunity endows up to six full scholarships covering both MBA degrees and Master’s programs. The scholars may pursue any of their partnering Master’s degrees and combine their degrees with Oxford’s MBA.
The chosen scholars will be provided with benefits from a wide range of on-course opportunities like the ones – attending termly events, conferences and scholar community activities, spring ‘trek’ to New York hosted in addition to mentorship opportunities.
About the University of Oxford
A collegiate research university in Oxford (U.K.), it was established in 1096 which makes it the oldest university in English speaking world. It is also the second oldest university in the world in continuous operation.
The University of Oxford ranking, it is ranked number 5 among the best global universities.
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- Applicants who lodge their applications to any full-time 1-year Master’s program which is not presently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA programs and to the Master of Business Administration (as a separate application).
- Applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA Program.
- Applicants who are present students of Oxford University on a non-Master of Business Administration program, who are all set to apply to the MBA program post the completion of their present Master’s or DPhil program (with no gap year or years).
Selection Criteria for Oxford University Scholarships for International Students
The selection criteria will be based on the below-mentioned points:
- Applicant’s academic achievements (presented via their degree results, GRE or GMAT scores).
- Previous awards, candidates’ previous university prizes and other academic attainments.
- Applicant’s leadership potential – will be shown through their motivation and experience.
- Candidate’s commitment, integrity and strapping personal character.
- They intend to make focus on pointing out world-scale challenges in their career (either through new enterprise development or in a present organization).
- Applicant’s capability of imagining how to gain sustainable and scalable solutions to the challenges.
- They should have articulated a vision of how this MBA (Oxford 1+1 MBA) will let them fulfil their objectives.
Note: The applicants need to highlight all of these attributes in their MBA applications, answers in their interviews and scholarship essay.
The chosen students for Oxford University scholarships postgraduate programs will receive full course fees for the Master’s program MBA degree. Besides, they will also receive a grant for living expenditures (minimum £15,609 per annum for two years of study).
Deadline for Applications
Each of Oxford’s partnering programs for Masters carries its application form and deadlines plus requirements. For Pershing Square Scholarship, the applicants should submit their applications by 4th January 2023. For complete details and updates, you are highly suggested to visit the official page.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
To apply for the scholarship opportunity, the applicants must read the instructions mentioned on the official page and follow them carefully.
Note: To avoid unrecognized applications, applicants are advised to completely undergo the application process on or before the deadline.
For more information or queries, visit the Official Page.