Start your study adventure in the Netherlands. Applications for Orange Knowledge Program are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Orange Knowledge Program 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and short courses at various institutes in the Netherlands.
The Orange Knowledge Program seeks to promote the ability, information and performance growth of both people and organizations in the area of higher education and vocational education as well as in other areas linked to the key topics in the program nations.
As a new program under the name Orange Knowledge Program (OKP), the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase on 1 July 2017.Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in Netherlands
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period:
–Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months).
–Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months)
- Deadline: March 22 / June 28 / October 11, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Knowledge Program
To be eligible for The Orange Knowledge Program, consider these points should be :
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
How to Apply for The Orange Knowledge Programme?
Please follow the following steps to apply for this scholarship:
- Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- the course content.
- the scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- the scholarship application and selection procedures.
- the online application form and the required application documents.
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents
With your online application, you will be asked to upload:
- A valid passport copy.
- A current statement from your employer, and depending on your country of employment.
- A government statement.
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
To know more about The Orange Knowledge Program, please visit official website: