Apply for the Lund University Global Scholarship Program at Lund University in Sweden.
Each year, the university offers several scholarships to international students who have been admitted to one of the Master’s degree programs offered by the university. These scholarships are provided by Lund University to attract high-achieving students from around the world. The University Global Scholarship program aims to recognize excellent and high-performing students by granting academic excellence awards.
Applicants for the scholarship program are students from outside the EU/EEA who have applied and been admitted to one of the master’s degree programs offered at the University. The scholarship is selective, competitive, and merit-based. The scholarships cover tuition fees only, and recipients are responsible for funding their living costs during their stay in Sweden.
You are eligible for a scholarship covering 25%, 50%, 75%, or up to 100% of the tuition fees. Please note that these scholarships only apply to tuition fees and do not cover living expenses.
To qualify for this scholarship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship: You must be a citizen of any country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Fee Status: Applicants must be fee-paying students.
- Application: You must have submitted an application for admission to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at Lund University.
- Priority: Priority will be given to students who have listed a program at Lund University as their first choice in their application.
- Admission Conditions: You must fulfill the application requirements to gain admission to your preferred degree program.
Please be aware that only students who have applied for a degree program at Lund University will be considered for a Lund University Global Scholarship. Therefore, your first step should be to apply for admission to the program of your choice using the official online platform.
Only after applying for admission will you be eligible to apply for the scholarship. Applicants will utilize a separate portal for the scholarship application, and the link to this portal is available on the university website. Please note that this application is for programs at Lund University commencing in autumn 2024.
When applying for the University Global Scholarship, you will be required to upload a scholarship motivation letter of up to a maximum of 600 words. This letter should showcase your academic achievements and elucidate your reasons for seeking the scholarship.