KPMG Internship Programme is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation.We offer programme placements in tax, audit and advisory.
The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
- Host: KPMG
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world and finding solutions and adding value. Our combination of international and local market knowledge and perspective give us an edge in the professional services industry in Nigeria.
To receive consideration for the Internship, you must:
- Aged 24 years or below
- Have nationality as a Nigerian
- Enrolled in a recognized university
- A minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme
Short-listed candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from the University
- A letter of recommendation from course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Applicants are to completely submit applications before the Deadline: March 7, 2023
You might also like to apply for The African Union Internship Program 2023 For Young Africans | Apply Now