Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
Aspirants can now submit applications for the 2022 FirstBank Technology Academy Recruitment.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
Eligibility Requirements for the FirstBank Technology Academy Recruitment
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with a STEM degree(s)
- The minimum academic qualification is a Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by the government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
Good team player.
Job Schedule Full time
Locations SAMUEL ASABA HOUSE, LAGOS, LAGOS, NG
For More Information:
Also, apply for: