Applications are open for the Eni Scholarships 2023-2024. This scholarship will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College.
This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership. St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to encourage and where possible, structure incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford.
- The scholarship covers 100% of fees and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
- Open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
- Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be awarded based on both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements.
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible 1 year Master’s courses:
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Follow the following steps to proceed with the application:
Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the appropriate January course deadline (check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place in your chosen program of study by the final date for applications (March 1, 2023). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, complete the online Eni Scholarship application form. The deadline for submission of the form is 5 pm, UK time, on March 1, 2023.
For more information, visit Eni Scholarships.