The CERN Short-term Internship reserved for students with disabilities is currently accepting applications in 2023. In this article, we will explain in detail this internship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
CERN Short-term Internship 2023 reserved for students with disabilities is a paid opportunity for international students in Switzerland. The duration of the internship is a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 6 months. CERN Summer Internship will provide a monthly allowance of 1,516 Swiss Francs
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are made to collide together at close to the speed of light. The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact and provide insights into the fundamental laws of nature.
One of CERN’s key missions is education. Their professionals very much enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with students who are committed and passionate about their chosen fields
Are you a student in a technical or scientific field, looking for an internship to apply your knowledge and get practical experience? Join them in the collaborative, knowledge-sharing, and international environment of CERN, for a period of up to 6 months.
Whilst CERN Jobs are open to all eligible candidates, as part of CERN’s commitment to advance inclusiveness and accessibility in the workplace this particular opportunity is reserved for students with disabilities
CERN Internship for Disable Students Summary
- Institution(s): CERN
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- internship-FocusedAreas: Fundamental structure of the universe
- Internship Period: The duration of the internship is a minimum 1of a month and maximum 6of months.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Your application will then be reviewed by CERN experts and if successful, you will be contacted by the program coordinator. Please be aware that we only have a limited number of places for this program
CERN Short-term Internship reserved for students with disabilities will provide a monthly allowance of 1516 Swiss Francs.
You will need to have full insurance coverage valid in the Geneva area for medical expenses, work, and private accidents as well as any disability arising from professional and non-professional illness and accidents.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for The ERN Short term Internship reserved for students with disabilities:
- Required Languages: Good knowledge of English and/or French.
- Eligible Countries: You are residing in France or Switzerland
- You are a full-time student at the undergraduate (post-secondary) or graduate level (doctoral students are not eligible).
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have full insurance coverage valid in the Geneva area for medical expenses, work, and private accidents.
- Your main field of study is in applied physics, computing, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical, electrical, or civil engineering
- Your work at CERN is an obligatory or recommended part of your studies.
- You will be returning to your educational establishment after the completion of your stay at CERN.
How to Apply for CERN Short-term Internship reserved for students with disabilities?
Please follow the following application instructions to win The ERN Short term Internship reserved for students with disabilities:
- Make sure you have your CV to hand as you start your application. Once submitted you will not be able to upload additional documents or edit your application.
You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Upon receipt, and typically within 2-3 working days, we will get back to you to acknowledge receipt and clarify any urgent questions you may have about the program Please note that if a traineeship agreement is required by your institute, as an international organization CERN will not sign external documents. You will therefore be required to use the CERN traineeship agreement provided at https://cds.cern.ch/record/1994294/files/convention_stage_6mois_en.pdf. Please note that we have a limited number of places for this program
To know more about CERN short-term internship reserved for students with disabilities, please visit the official website:
- Apply Now
- Official Website
Also, read Microsoft internship 2023 | Step-by-Step Application Process