Table of Contents
Introduction to the African Continental Foundation 2023/2024 Undergraduate Scholarship
The application portal is now open for the African Continental Foundation 2023/2024 Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students.
The African Continental Foundation (ACF) is a private, not-for-profit, non-denominational, international development agency established in 2022 by a group of successful Africans who bring together human, financial and technical resources to address some of the challenges faced by the poorest and most marginalized communities in Africa. ACF invests in human potential, expanding opportunities and improving quality of life.
At ACF, our mission is crystal clear: to bridge the gaps in development and uplift the spirits of those facing adversities in Africa. We firmly believe that every individual, regardless of their background, deserves access to opportunities that can empower them to break free from the shackles of poverty and achieve their fullest potential. By harnessing human, financial, and technical resources, we channel our efforts towards sustainable projects and initiatives that address the pressing challenges faced by communities in need.
So, we are happy to announce that applications are invited from qualified and interested Africans for the 2023/2024 undergraduate Scholarship.
To be eligible for the African Continental Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship, the following criteria must be met.
- Candidates must be between the ages 16 to 26 years as at 1st October 2023.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME JAMB and scored a minimum mark that can secure admission into any public or private university or polytechnic in Nigeria in any discipline.
Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits
- Tuition and other academic Support
- Access to training by skilled professionals
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the official announcement page for more information and to begin their application process. Note that the application closing date is the 30th of October, 2023.