Applications are now open for the BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Program 2023!
This article explores the details of the company, eligibility , job description and method of application. Let us begin with learning about the company.
About The Company
BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) business which processes, manufactures, and distributes food produce as well as packaged food. Our business operations comprise five divisions: Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils.
The Company is a member of BUA Group, a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with business interests spread across the food and infrastructure sectors.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from Nigeria. We seek to attract young, exceptional and result-oriented candidates for this program, who on successful completion, will be posted to work in any of the company’s locations across Nigeria.
Requirements For The BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Program
- Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc / B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields as seen below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps program or have an exemption letter.
- Applicant must be at most 30 years of age.
- At most 2 years of work experience.
Note that application deadline is 24th July, 2023. So, take this chance now. Here’s how to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should go to the company website to apply. Ready to apply? Click HERE to begin your application.
For more career opportunities 6 Top Canada Job Sites for Foreigners: Your Gateway to Finding Employment in Canada