Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Program is for youth who are enthusiastic about technology and willing to explore the world of technology for its 2023 Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp.
Are you a young, passionate tech enthusiast eager to discover the boundless potential of the World of Tech?
The ALAT Tech Team is pleased to welcome you as a participant in the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp, which will help you acquire cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem.
- Host: Wema Bank
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Internship offer | Cash Prizes
The Bootcamp will provide opportunities for hands-on learning in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, and many more areas.
Wema Bank Plc, commonly known as Wema Bank, is a Nigerian commercial bank. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria; the regulator of the nation’s banking sector. Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have five credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate.
Here are the perks you get to enjoy:
- Tech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prizes for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply for the program using the link below.