UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship is for international students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institute.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 50% Tuition Fee waiver
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Following graduation, recipients are to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective student
To receive consideration for the IMES, you must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Have recognition as an overseas student for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Successful applicants will receive a 50% tuition fees award
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
- You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- The successful applicants will be notified by the end of June 2023.
- You will have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.