European Union ELbM Sfrican nationals for scholarships in the fields of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering and Biomaterials/Biomedical Engineering.
In this ELbM scholarships call, a total of 22 scholarships comprising of 12 Masters (9 credit seeking and 3 degree seeking), 4 PhDs (3 credit seeking and 1 degree seeking) and 6 Staff scholarships are available.
- Host: European Union
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipend | Airfare Ticket | Visa Processing
ELbM scholarships are jointly administered by four (4) African partner institutions, where selected students and staff will be able to engage in postgraduate studies, research, teaching or training.
The EEAS is the European Union’s diplomatic service. It helps the EU’s foreign affairs chief – the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy – carry out the Union’s Common Foreign and Security Policy.
A key aspect of the work of the EEAS is its ability to work closely with the foreign and defence ministries of the member states of the EU and the other EU institutions such as the European Commission, Council and Parliament.
Requirements for European Union Masters and PhD Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The ELbM scholarship includes
- a one round trip-air ticket and visa costs,
- participation costs such as tuition fees,
- registration and service fees,
- Insurance (Health, accident, travel),
- settling-in allowance, monthly subsistence allowance and a contribution towards the research costs associated with student mobility of 10 months or longer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.