UST Fully Funded Scholarship, 2023 Spring Semester.
The UST Fully Funded Scholarship is the perfect opportunity for students who need financial assistance. The scholarship is awarded to students who have met the eligibility requirements and demonstrate a great deal of determination. The scholarship is fully funded, and there is no need to apply twice.
About The UST Fully Funded Scholarship.
The University of Science and Technology, South Korea is presently furnishing a fully funded education to scholars across the world for master and scholarly person programs. The education for 2023 spring admissions is now open to all scholars worldwide
Deadline for Application – 1st November 2022.
About ( UST)- The University of Science and Technology, South Korea.
The University of Science and Technology, South Korea is a public university in the capital of South Korea. It’s rated among the loftiest universities in the world due to the impact it has on the globe in furnishing quality education, utmost significantly in the Asian nation.
The Mission of ( UST)- The University of Science and Technology, South Korea.
The mission of the university is to figure out government-funded analysis institutes to cultivate blessed people within the fields of wisdom and technology with the eventuality to come up with the unborn price.
In 2003, the University of Science and Technology, South Korea was innovated by the Ministry of Science, ICT.
This was established for the future coming up with the nation’s academy specializing in wisdom and engineering education and analysis. The UST runs solely as an academy, making brand new propulsion for growth that would play a significant part in leading public growth within the new century.
The UST was innovated by the Asian government to give scholars within the field of combined technologies and allowed collaboration as the outspoken necessary criteria to propel the public growth of the South Korean area.
UST welcomes scholars from United Nations agency area units wanting to develop to the fullest eventuality by our gospel.
Also, Check the;
- All scholars seeking admission to the University are presently eligible for the award. Aspirants are inspired to go to the university’s sanctioned website to apply before Nov. 1st, 2022.
Note: The entitlement is sociable for applicants of any position( transnational scholars).
For a master’s education, scholars should meet the following criteria:
Aspirants should hold a baccalaureate or be anticipated to prompt it before Feb 2023.
Under the Law and rules, if a seeker holds constant to a baccalaureate, they’ll also apply.
For a Ph.D. education, scholars should meet the posterior criteria:
Aspirants should hold a degree or be anticipated to prompt it before Feb 2023.
Under the Law and rules, if a seeker holds constant to a degree, they’ll also apply.
Documents required for submission.
Aspirants are to arrange the obligatory documents for the operation;
- Proposal for Study.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Score (If they ask, else exempted due to COVID-19)
- Recommendation Letter
Benefits of the fully funded UST Scholarship.
The UST education award can take all the charges of training abroad in South Korea.
Details of charges to be lined include :
- The University admission price
- A complete education figure is handed.
- Yearly paycheck
- Master’s Program minimum stipend of KRW 1,200,000 per Month.
- Doctorate program stipend of KRW 1,600,000 per Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, direction
- Overseas training/ exchange program
- UST analysis Paper Award, Excellence Award( issued upon scale)
- Korean Language Course Fee
Available Courses on the funded UST Scholarship for the 2023 Spring Semester.
The courses below are presently handed for this UST education If you are applying for the UST- funded education.
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
Procedures for Application
- Access the UST online application system – do after clicking here
- Create Account
- Choose application type — Don’t generalize the application.
- Concurrence to the validation of private data
- Produce an Applicant account and add your data
- Completion of the application process is advised to avoid unrecognized applications.
For more information, visit the official website