University of Warwick Excellence in STEM Scholarships award two scholarships to outstanding applicants to one of the one-year taught Global Decarbonization and Climate Change courses.
The scholarship is intended to facilitate access to Master’s level study for academically gifted students who may otherwise experience difficulty in progressing to postgraduate study.
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: £10,000
There is one overseas and one home award across the MSc Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change MSc courses:
- Global Decarbonization and Climate Change (MSc)
- Global Decarbonization and Climate Change (Policy) (MSc)
- Global Decarbonization and Climate Change (Science) (MSc)
To apply for the University of Warwick Scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded*
- Be classed as a ‘Home, or ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Have submitted an application by 21 May 2023 and have firmly accepted an offer by 3 July 2023 to study MSc Global Decarbonization and Climate Change (any pathway)
- Have met the English language requirement of the master’s programme you have applied for by the 21 April 2023.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
£10,000 for overseas students (including EU) and £5,000 for Home Students.
Method of Application
There is no application process for this scholarship. All eligible applicants will automatically considered for 2023 entry and successful awardees will be notified no later than 17 July 2023.
You must submit your application by 23:59 BST Sunday 21 May 2023 to be eligible for a scholarship .
If you have any questions regarding the University of Warwick Scholarship, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are to completely submit applications before the Deadline: May 21, 2023
You Might Also Like To Apply For The Fully Funded University of Sheffield Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships 2023 for Talented African Students | Study-In-UK