University of Stuttgart Scholarship Program is open to students interested in completing your Master of Science degree in Germany in the field of “Air Quality Control, Waste Water, and Solid Waste Process Engineering” at the University of Stuttgart.
Please take a closer look at the application requirements and procedures. They are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | 750 Euros Monthly Stipends | Travel Allowance | Health Insurance
The University of Stuttgart is a leading research university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It was founded in 1829 and is organized into 10 faculties. It is one of the oldest technical universities in Germany with highly-ranked programs in civil, mechanical, industrial and electrical engineering, among others.
It is a member of TU9, an incorporated society of the largest and most notable German institutes of technology. The university is especially known for its reputation in the fields of advanced automotive engineering.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent degree) in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or in a related field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after Bachelor Studies (Internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted)
- Applicants must be proficient in English language, one of the following test scores is required:
- TOEFL (CB): 213
- TOEFL (PB): 550
- TOEFL (iBT): 79
- Please note: TOEFL ITP is not accepted for the application
- OR IELTS (Academic): 6.5
- OR a certificate of an equivalent English test not older than two years on the day of the application deadline.
- German language knowledge “Basic User (A2)” under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
* Please note: Those who do not have sufficient or certified knowledge of the German language have to attend the German Intensive Language Course in September (Free of charge).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Monthly payments of 750 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Please take a closer look at the application requirements and procedures. They are looking forward to receiving your application!