About the United Nations Internships.
Who are the United Nations?
Summary Details of the Internship:
- Eligible Country: Participants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Host Institution(s): United Nations
- Internship Duration: The program spans 2 to 6 months depending on the course.
The timeline for application varies every year depending on the program of concern. Learn more about the program deadlines.
Moreover, the UN will not accept applications after the deadline.
Internship Focus Areas
These internships are for those who are interested in international relations, diplomacy, journalism, law enforcement, and more.
Benefits of the United Nations Internships
The United Nations Internship comes with perks which are benefited the interns.
- After completion of the program, the United Nations internships association will give certificates that are officially accepted worldwide.
- As an intern, you are also liable to comprehensive knowledge and mentorship from professionals in your field.
- This program also facilitates personal and professional growth.
- You also get the chance to network and connect with people of high profile in your field leading to career growth.
- Furthermore, the UN promised interesting opportunities to work with the UN office.
Eligibility Criteria for the United Nations Internships.
- All nations across the world are eligible.
- Candidates with a sense of accomplishment and expertise in their job are preferred.
- Applicants are to possess a core criterion of fluency in English and a spoken and written language.
- Candidates who pay attention to others, correctly read others’ messages, and appropriately reply are eligible.
- To be eligible, you need to show a willingness to share information and keep the public informed.
How To Apply: